Thank you so much to the national lottery community fund for awarding us £9940.00 in funding. This is a significant amount of money which enables us to keep the charity running, allowing us to continue supporting and raising awareness of child sexual abuse.
- The people supporting families and partners of loved ones who have viewed indecent images online. March 16, 2021
- Sarah Everard case highlights the need for change in society. But WHEN will it happen? March 15, 2021
- Third lockdown putting more pressure on Dorset families February 8, 2021
- Michael Tomlinson MP and PCC candidate David Sidwick visit BCP charity to discover more about the hidden world of child sexual abuse and its family impact. February 2, 2021
- Dorset Community Fund helps put the support into community support! January 27, 2021
- STOP PRESS!!! Acts Fast receive significant National Lottery Community funding to support more families effected by child sexual abuse. January 21, 2021