** SERVICES ANNOUNCEMENT **
We have adapted our range of support for people during Covid-19 outbreak
In these unprecedented times we are facing, never has support for people’s mental health been so important. Parents and family members who are going through already very difficult times are likely to feel even more isolated and extremely anxious. Disruption to our support options will be hugely unsettling and detrimental for parents and families wellbeing.
Therefore, our existing services will be replaced by telephone, email and text support.
Anyone who is feeling anxious, isolated and wanting to reach out, we are encouraging you to reach out for our emotional support at these difficult times.
Call us on 01202 797217 : We have extended our phone support to evening slots to help ease with new day time routines
Text or call us on 07468 694068
Contact us via email from our website: https://actsfast.org.uk/actsfast-contact/
Please do not feel alone.
Notice for People Visiting Our Offices
Acts Fast is committed to ensuring a safe working environment for everyone who enters the Acts Fast Offices – that is, staff, volunteers, and visitors like yourself.
To maintain a safe environment free from Covid-19 we ask that you follow these guidelines set out below. If you are unsure about anything, please don’t hesitate to ask anyone on our team. We are here to help and want to make sure everyone is safe and comfortable when visiting Acts Fast offices.
- Please do use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance to this building, and again at the entrances to the Acts Fast offices.
- We have face masks available. If you would like to wear one, they are in a box outside the office door next to the hand sanitiser. Please help yourself.
- We have a sign in book. It is also located next to the hand-sanitiser and gloves. Please sign in upon your arrival and sign out when you leave. We are asking you to confirm that you have not had any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the past seven days :
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest, or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
- A new continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough it may be worse than usual).
- A loss or change to your sense of smell and taste – this means you have noticed that you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
- If you do have any of the above symptoms, we ask that you do not visit our offices.
- If you develop any of the above symptoms within the next seven to fourteen days, please contact us immediately. We will also contact you if any of our staff, volunteers or other visitors develop symptoms.
- Please always maintain a 2-meter distance. Unfortunately, we are not able to hug or shake hands.
- We have put antibacterial wipes in the toilets for you to use to wipe areas down before you use them if you would like to do so. Our premises are cleaned daily, and we spray with HOCL – which has a certificate declaring it kills the COVID-19 virus.
Thank you from all of us at Acts Fast!