Welcome to the Acts Fast blog! Updated regularly, we thoroughly enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience and aim to offer an insight into everything we do at Acts Fast here on our blog.
- The people supporting families and partners of loved ones who have viewed indecent images online. March 16, 2021
- Sarah Everard case highlights the need for change in society. But WHEN will it happen? March 15, 2021
- Third lockdown putting more pressure on Dorset families February 8, 2021
- Michael Tomlinson MP and PCC candidate David Sidwick visit BCP charity to discover more about the hidden world of child sexual abuse and its family impact. February 2, 2021
- Dorset Community Fund helps put the support into community support! January 27, 2021
- STOP PRESS!!! Acts Fast receive significant National Lottery Community funding to support more families effected by child sexual abuse. January 21, 2021